Process of certification and format of certificates
1. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved or seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format, whenever such certificates are sought by concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices at the time of Document Verification.
2. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM status will not be entertained and their candidature/ applications will be considered under Unreserved (UR) category.
3. The formats of the certificates are annexed with the Notice of this Examination.
4. The certificate of disability issued under the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) will also be valid.
5. Certificates in any other format will not be accepted.
6. A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he/ she possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date.
7. The crucial date for this purpose will be the closing date for receipt of online application i.e. 10-01-2020.
8. Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority.
9. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the examination conducted by the Commission in case they fraudulently claim SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM status or avail any other benefit.
10. Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc, where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 10-01-2020.