Field Sales Executives usually administer sales of products and services by traveling from location to location within a decided territory to meet the probable customers and sell them various products. They are the professionals who generally work for organizations where their job requires them to ensure the widespread distribution and selling of various products and services.
- A field sales executive travel to locations to advocate supply of products to the customers they have targeted and the ones who they are already dealing with.
- It also involves operating outside their offices pitching potential clients and to maximise the company's sales of their products and services.
- These tasks are often performed over cold calling or knocking all doors or even scheduling all meetings with the customers at the offices.
- Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
- It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
- Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss their products would meet their requirements.
- Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
- Focus should be to increase the sales of the company
- Should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
- Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
- Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
- Must totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
- They need to generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.
- Should be competitive and confident.
- Should be focused on delivering the best for their respective companies.
- Should be able to take initiatives and work on their own to achieve targets.
- Be a good team player.
- He/She should be excellent with verbal communication.
- Should have good knowledge of the industry and should be good with numbers to be able to work on financial reports.
There are no restrictions with the requirement for a field sales representative as the right set of attitude is the most important thing you will need to do this job. However, candidates holding a degree in relevant streams like media, sales, business, and management will most likely get the job in this field.
The average salary for a Field Sales Executive is Rs 200,587 per year. However, the salary ranges in between Rs. 199,943 to Rs. 360,000 right from the entry level to the higher management. (Source: Payscale)
Field Sales Jobs
Field Sales Jobs In Mumbai
Field Sales Jobs In Pune
Field Sales Jobs In Delhi
Field Sales Jobs In Bengaluru
Field Sales Jobs In Chennai
Field Sales Jobs In Hyderabad
Field Sales Jobs In Gurgaon
Field Sales Jobs In Noida