Role: xECM Architect
Required 7+ years of experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Should have experience in xECM requirement analysis and blue print design Should have worked on minimum 2 end to end implementations for OpenText Extended ECM for SAP.
· Investigate information systems in the environment, Strategize, design and implement Information management strategy to support, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
· Experience in installing OT xECM components, ideally Release 10.x + Service Packs Installation Configuration of ECMLink add- ons for SAP ERP Integration experience with SAP modules like PM, MM, HR etc.
· Installation and configuration experience on OpenText Archive Server, Content Server, Enterprise Scan, OpenText Capture Center.
· Technical and functional configurations on SAP and content server for Business workspaces, Business References.
· Exposure to Contracts and Case Management framework.
· Experience on version 10.5 is preferred.
· Experience with Document / Data Migration into the ECM Environment
· Oscript experience.
· Experience on Brava, ADN (Automatic Document Numbering), CRT (Controlled Revision Tracking) modules
Salary Negotiable as per Experience.
BENEVOLENCE TECHNOLOGIES is a leader in Enterprise Information on Management (EIM) products services. Our EIM products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.