• Create training material and content for training modules based on requirements of the clients, research for content, material and anecdotes related to the module and incorporates them into training presentations.
• Assist in coordinating the administrative aspects of training programs- Creating training calendar, Arranging training venues, Communicating training schedules, Sending training invites, making travel arrangements, Preparing attendance sheets & feedback forms and Arranging materials for the training.
• Communicate and follow up with the trainers on an on-going basis regarding the training program.
• Upload training data on the online training portal
• Generate various daily, weekly and monthly training program reports
• Review current training materials (hand-outs, games and exercises) and create new ones concurrent to the modules.
• Incorporate feedback & inputs to further enhance the training materials.
• Tender submission - co-ordination & document preparation for submitting both physical and online tenders
• Maintain and update database periodically
• Assist in setting up for meetings and managing calendar.
• Assisting in recruitment process- Sourcing Trainers profiles via different sources.
• Create Marketing collaterals- Content writing & designing of all the promotional material
• Assist in billing management and receipts preparation
• Managing Social Media and Sending mailers and newsletter & designing templates, brochures for Posts on social media
• Having sound knowledge of Coral Draw, Photoshop etc.
Image Gurrus is into Image Consulting and Corporate Training. We deal with various corporate houses on Soft Skills, Leadership, Behavioral Skills, and Image Building. We are looking for a Personal Assistant to assist in various administrative work and day to day scheduling and planning.
The workplace will be Powai in Mumbai.