● Prepare and implement processes for internal operations
● Lead and manage complex and high priority projects from initiation to final roll out
● Drive the compliance of SLAs and make strategies to overcome non- compliance.
● Responsible for understanding the project roadmap, planning and monitoring the work, keeping track of the resource availability
● Communicate effectively with client and project managers, technical leads, and other team members.
● Knowledge sharing and promoting the implementation of best practices across projects.
● Technical & behavioral skill development of the team members.
● Effectively communicate the plan to the team and get a buy in before starting the development work
● Interface with the various internal teams as needed to analyze the requirements, assess the technical feasibility of various customer requests
● Mentoring and Human resources management
● Plan team engagement activities & team building initiatives.
● Providing project status updates to Tyfone Management
● Handle the team dynamics and conflicts efficiently without losing the focus of delivering the committed work
● Complete project life cycle management
o Planning & Implementation
o Progress tracking
o Identifying risks and risk mitigation planning
o Providing direction, motivation, support and inspiration to the program team
o Ensuring that quality guidelines and recommendations are met
o Prepares and presents the progress report to the management team
Desired profile of the candidate:
● Good and effective communication and leadership skills.
● Good interpersonal skills so as to be able to relate with people or personnel from different units of the company
● Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
● A good understanding and hands on experience in building different types of software applications (Web, mobile).
● Ready to learn new technologies.
● B.Tech/B.E. or MCA
● Prince2 or PMP is a plus
● A good understanding of various technology stacks (ex: Java, PHP, JSP etc)
● A good understanding about the importance of usability and design for building a good product
● Knowledge on DevOps and Blockchain
● Should have worked on technologies such as Blockchain etc
● Should have Exposure to AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS etc.)
● Working experience in a service Company setup and web based projects.
● Exposure to Scrum methodology practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Strong Knowledge of Linux required, for ex. working experience with LAMP stack setup, shell scripting etc
● Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques.
● Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
● Ability to work with little supervision.
● Good technical knowledge of CI/CD
● 6+ years of work experience which should include
o Developing and/or leading the development of medium to large web applications.
o 3 -5 years of experience in leading cross functional teams and managing projects end-to-end
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified technology ideation and delivery company, offering end-to-end IT solutions, strategic technology consulting and product development services in Web, SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud), BPM, and IoT. We emphasis on learning technologies, tools and continuous improvement of our Process and Team.