Role & Responsibilities:
● Respond to tickets raised Customer Services team
● Run pre-written queries to provide data and information to Customer Services Team
● Run pre-written code in Jupyter Notebooks to provide data and information to Customer Services Team
● Work with core engineering team to communicate and explain issues that can be prioritized for development activity
● Identify data issues from 3rd party providers
● Create tickets with 3rd party partners and providers to address identified issues and follow-up to closure
● 2-3 years of demonstrated technical support experience in a fast paced environment
● Ability to respond and close 50-100 tickets per day
● Ability to run pre-determined database queries in Jupyter Notebooks and standard other query platforms
Preferred Skill Sets:
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field, or equivalent work experience
●● High initiative and ownership in delivering their roles
● Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
We want to help all Americans reach better financial stability, using artificial intelligence and data science.
Banks offer increasingly complicated products that often don’t serve the best interests of consumers. Hidden fees, teaser rates, obtuse terms. Bright acts on your side to identify the best way to manage your money, without needing to do the work. The outcome is more control, fewer worries about your finances and more money for you.