1. Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
2. Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
3. Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
4. Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
5. Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
6. Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
7. Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
8. Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
9. Offer release & salary discussion.
10. Induction & joining formalities.
Alticor Media is a full-service B2B demand generation agency. Our lead generation method utilizes content, B2B email data, historical data, and marketing automation to drive high-value outcomes for marketing and technology clients. Our key differentiators include our vast contact database with millions of engagement points, extensive targeting options including historic behavior, impressive fulfillment speeds, and exemplary lead quality standards.