Experience : 4.6 - 7 Years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sound Engineering systems concepts and principles.
• Extensive experience with the ASP.NET framework, C#.NET and VB.NET.
• Frequent learning capability and adapt to a new technologies.
• Working experience in JSon, Restful Service, CSS 2&3 and HTML 5 are a Bonus.
• Analytical and conceptual expertise.
• Understand what the business does and how it does it.
• Determine how to improve existing product process.
• Assists in the facilitation of team and requirement meetings.
• Delivers informative, well-organised presentations.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
Ability to formulate concepts.
• Ability to guide & support software engineers technically.
• Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
• Maintain high team morale.
• Ability to work with global team with global timings.
Senior Software developer
• Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
• Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
• Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report it to reporting manager.
• Pay high attention to detail in all work.
• Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
• Contribute to the company knowledge base and process improvements.
For more information: www.brandsystems.com (Part of wellcom worldwide Group)
Global website: www.wellcomww.com
Head Quarter: Australia
Other Offices: Adelaide, Auckland, Bangalore, Kualalumpur, Los Angeles, London, Melbourne, Newyork, Ohio, and Sydney.