Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements
• Deliver complex ASP.NET, MVC, C# solutions
• Work in hands on development as well as design
• Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.
• Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experience developing Web applications and services.
• Experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC.
• Object oriented programming knowledge a must
• Experience with cloud computing (Azure) a plus
• ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)
• MVC 3.0+
• Server 2008/2012 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
• REST Web services
• Strong HTML background
• Visual Studio (2010+ preferred)
• AJAX Techniques
• Entity Frameworks and LINQ
• Develop web applications and services for both internal and external audiences based on the design document shared.
• Work with our QA team to ensure a smooth handoff for testing and provide support during the testing process
• Conduct performance/unit tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
• Identify and incorporate industry standard UI and design patterns and methodologies.
• Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices within our organization
Pure Play, Technology service and solution development company.
Our technology-enabled services ensure repeatability, scalability and predictability. AutomateBuddy's delivery model focuses in helping clients achieve their goals and the our results-based engagements ensure measureable results and alignment.