Senior Software Network Engineer
· Proven knowledge in Linux kernel and embedded programming
· Linux Networking stack, L2/L3 managed switches, IP, Ethernet, SFP, VLAN, MPLS
· Integrate open source projects in embedded solutions.
- Experience with Marvell Switch device experience
· Networking routing – BGP/OSPF, VPN/IPSec
· Virtualization – SDN/NFV
· Open vSwitch, OpenFlow, OpenDaylight experience
· Analysis and design of complete solutions for proposed networking functionalities
· Coordinate tasks with other team members
· Define and implement automated test cases
· Review product requirement documents, implements and tracks development timelines
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Typically reports to a Director and upper management.
· BS/MS is Software Engineering, Computer Science or related area
· Solid experience with software development in C/C++ and Java
· Excellent development skills with managed networking switches
· Working experiencing on providing technical leadership to ensure that all necessary functions, chips and OSes are effectively executed, while preserving platform independence of protocol stacks
· Ensure the satisfaction of your customers and other stakeholders within the company
Zero Point Energy (ZPE) is the lowest possible energy that a system may have and at ZPE Systems™ we believe that gaining secure and reliable access and control of critical infrastructure consoles should require a management effort as close to zero as possible.
We are a group of technologists with many years of cumulative experience in the console management business and with 20+ patents granted.
We were there to provide serial access to CRAFT interfaces, we lived through the explosion of pizza box computing, we invented the first Linux based Break Safe console servers, put IPMI inside your servers, provided universal access appliances and gave security and compliance features to satisfy your Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA and ITIL requirements.
We grew tired of the constraints of large vendors of proprietary solutions who couldn’t keep up with the pace of change and created NodeGrid Manager™ as the world’s first Software Defined Infrastructure for Vendor-Neutral Physical and Virtual Console Access and Control.