1. Work with business organizations located in multiple countries and continents on automation opportunities to consult, design and develop solutions using RPA.
2. Develop and configure automation processes as per the solution design document (SDD) to meet the defined requirements.
3. Monitor the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
4. Approach development from a modular point of view, ensuring reusability and ease of maintenance.
5. Configure/develop in accordance with best practices ensuring a reliable and hardened automation.
6. Perform testing of the solution in accordance with standardized test practices.
7. Support teams during UAT and Production phases.
8. Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
9. Maintain documentation according to firm standards, best practices and standard operating procedures.
1. At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
3. Experience in RPA technologies (Automation Anywhere)
4. Experience in building Meta-Bots.
5. Hands on experience working-on/handling the AA control room.
6. Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
7. Ability to solve problems with an analytical and systematic approach
8. Should be able to Prioritize and manage Multiple Portfolios
9. Ability to work independently and proactive.
10. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
11. Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
12. Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with departmental clients and work effectively with all levels of management.
13. Certification in Automation Anywhere would be an added advantage.
Saggezza is a global solutions provider with deep links and insights into the technologies shaping the next generation of business. We help ambitious businesses unlock the power of their enterprise data to accelerate growth and uncover opportunities. We combine software development and implementation expertise with our next-generation data analytics platform to turn our customers into data driven enterprises. We have offices in North America, Europe and Asia.