1. Following up with bouncing customers for recovery of EMIs.
2. Making customer home and office visits for collections.
3. Updating guarantors on call / visits on the case status of bouncing customers.
4. Coordinating with office for formulating recovery strategy.
5. Depositing EMIs collected within 24 hours in the company bank account.
6. Achieving a collection ratio of 95%+ in bouncing customers.
7. Resolving stuck cases with innovative approaches.
Phillip Finance is a non-deposit taking NBFC regulated by RBI and is a private limited company by structure. It was incorporated in 1996 and currently deals in two types of loan products i.e. Loan against Securities (LAS) and Personal Loans (PL).