Java Project Manager
Purpose of Position
Professionals who can primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead a team of software developers to deliver customer requirements, on time, within budget while ensuring high level of quality.
· Involved in recruitment, training and nurturing merit.
· Mentoring and guiding of the staff
· Customer relationship mining to create new opportunities.
· Ensure that defects are logged at all stages of the project and close looping
· Tracking a project against schedules and taking corrective actions on slippage. Escalation to the next level in case of slippage / likely slippage in time or quality parameters.
· Managing day to day customer, employee and project related problems.
· Design Review in case of critical Functionality
· Off site / onsite support to client and to on site engineer
· Initiate review process at predefined stages, participate effectively in all reviews
· Initiating process improvements.
· Detection and control of non-conformances.
· Maintaining quality records of the project.
· Standardization of process – evolving project standards
· Effectiveness in terms of customer satisfaction rating.
· Utilization of resources – people and infrastructure for a project
· Project – on budget – within cost, time and efforts
· Acceptance testing and post delivery defects
· Metrics such as defect density, review effectiveness, productivity
· Quality of the product
· SDLC Processes followed in project
· Ability to generate new business
· Attrition rate in the team
Education & Certification
Bachelor Degree in an Engineering Stream / B.Sc / M.Sc (Computer Science) / MCA.
Project Management Certifications (e.g. PMP) would be an advantage.
Minimum 7 – 9 years of total relevant experience, out of which min 2-3 experience as a Project Manager with an IT company with Banking Domain and handled a team of size more than 10 people for a substantial period.
Specialized Knowledge &
· Excellent English communication (verbal and written) skills and team working capabilities.
· Strong Design & Development experience in Java, C/C++.
· Should have handled Banking and Finance related IT projects.
· Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), lead the team through various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing and providing post implementation support.
· Managing multiple engagements.
· Pro-active and creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under the pressure of fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
· Customer focused and exceptional ability to maintain and build client
relationships, able to comfortably converse with all facets in the client’s organization.
Interested candidate can share their profile on careers of Credentek
Credentek Software & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. is advanced and renowned FinTech solution company in India, serving globally.With decade of experience servicing BFSI, Credentek develops and deliver IT enabled business solutions, to derive at ease.Team at Credentek constantly innovates the ideas to serve the Financial sectors at excellence by following the best practice and also by adhering to compliance. We recognize & understand the requirements and accordingly deliver to our clients by our technology and business experts