Greetings from Somya Translators Pvt Ltd!!
Somya Translators Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, headquartered at New Delhi, India, and having its presence in INDIA & USA. With a combined strength of 2000+ external Project Partners and Employees at STPL, we are serving major players globally from different walk of life. We are booming Localization service provider. With core competence in the scope of languages, DTP & Web enabled services and we take pride in our tagline 'You Say It, We Do It'. We provide Translation & Localization services in over 100+ languages to Clients from global across several verticals including Healthcare, Life Sciences, IT & Telecom, Legal & many more. To know more about us, please visit to www.somyatrans.com .
Why to work with Somya Translators!!
We are on a lookout for best resources who can take up the challenge of assisting us to sustain the growth we had been able to achieve over the last 10 years of being incorporated and also, take up the initiative to further strengthen it. We always appreciate and have many rewards in place for the efficient talent who can strive and help us achieve the Organization’s vision. We are always open to hand over different responsibilities to the deserving to enable them to learn more for mutual growth.
Currently we have urgent opening for Project Coordinator /Sr.Project Coordinator in our organization. Details are as follows-
Location: Pandav Nagar(East Delhi)
Experience: Open for Freshers and Experience Both
Desired Profile: Candidate must possess following qualities
•Excellent command over reading, writing & verbal English communication
• Advance MS office Skill.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks (metrics)
• Strong organizational, interpersonal & analytical skills are required.
• Cultural awareness required.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Interest in new technologies and new tools.
• Schedule flexibility to accommodate project deadlines.
• Experience in the localization industry is a plus.
• Knowledge of any Indian/foreign language skills will be an added advantage.
Candidate will be responsible for
• Accurate production of deliverables as per customer specification, on time and within budget.
• Coordination with Translators & Project Managers for successful execution of translation projects.
• To work on Translation related CAT tools.
• Track project progress in terms of time, quality, and cost.
• The management of multiple localization projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Managing project finances, including budgeting.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with translators and proof readers globally.
• Compliance with relevant and applicable procedures.
• Collaborate with teams to create, implement and maintain appropriate client- or project-specific procedures, solutions, checklists and instructions.
• Resolve questions and issues in a timely and effective manner for translators and internal teams.
• Manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
• Daily Project update to Project Manager.
Waiting for your valuable response at earliest.