Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be the Company’s Product Evangelist
- Own product specifications, requirements, and release plans
- Set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our product to strengthen our unique
value proposition is the purpose of the role.
- In order to do so, analyse the market scenario and identify specific requirements.
- Lead and coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure products and releases are launched
correctly and on schedule
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Be the flagship bearer for product improvement & enhancements, leading the Thinktank! –
keeping up to speed with new technology, competition and developments on a global front –
sharing strategic insights with the team to pave the way ahead.
- Travel frequently to Bangalore to collaborate with the tech team/partners.
- BE/Btech in Computer Science, augmented by an MBA preferred. We’d prefer you to
have 2 to 5 years of experience in a b2c technology environment.
- To be effective on this job, you must be technically savvy and possess a unique blend of
business knowledge and skills; a big-picture vision, as well as the passion to make that vision a
- You should be able to evaluate opportunities and progress towards goals without getting
bogged down by complexity or ambiguity.
- You can write and communicate your thoughts / ideas effectively.
- Compensation as per industry standards.
We are a true-blue Product start-up and we really want only the truly outstanding people. The kind of people who naturally thrive in an environment where there is individual accountability high degree of ownership 48 hours in a day and beyond all, extreme focus on getting work done. Please refer to our Beta version of Product for your reference - https://houm.me/landing