- Define a project roadmap for your clients' initiatives
- Consult on solution best practices and serve as a subject matter expert
- Consult on change management best practices and assist the customer in implementing a change management plan
- Participate in the pre-sales process as needed for RFPs and SOWs
- Serve as the escalation point for the Project Manager on client communication and changes to scope
- Leading business process discovery workshops
- Taking complex client and solution concepts and articulating them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Planning, managing, and performing application build, test, and deploy activities
- Identifying and monitoring interdependencies between various program or project work streams
- Creating project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Experienced candidates must have 7+ years of experience working for a consulting firm or a professional services division of a software company in a business analyst / consulting role
- Experienced candidates must have 6+ years of hands-on experience working on the CRM platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, I SalesLogix, Oracle On-Demand, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud, SugarCRM or similar.)
- Candidate should have direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market companies
- This is not a remote position. You are able to travel as needed to meet clients or lead projects on site, and also work face-to-face with colleagues at our office to promote our culture and mentor junior colleagues
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
- Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
Suavis understands the escalating needs for deep analysis, continual product development and strategic innovation. Our experts have a detailed and broad mastery of what it means to grapple simultaneously with convergence in the industry, rapid growth, shifting marketplace economics and ever-evolving consumer behavior and expectations. Through partnerships with our clients and technology partners to meet their business growth and technology objectives and challenges. We draw on our combined decades of business intelligence and technology consultancy experience to deliver unrivaled strategic, operational and technical consulting excellence.
Digital technologies have drastically changed the way businesses operate. Businesses are increasingly trying to provide a superior and seamless experience to their customers, and thus improving their bottom line. The proliferation of mobile devices, advanced knowledge of consumer behavior powered by analytics and emergence of Cloud has thrown up new opportunities as well as challenges to businesses. Companies are struggling to innovate and grow due to fragmented technology landscape, constant product evolution and changing consumer preferences.
TO THE NEW is a digital technology company that enables digital transformation for global organizations. Our digital transformation consulting leverage a wide spectrum of digital technologies to help companies improve products and services, enhance customer experience, enter new markets, and increase revenues and be more successful.