PHP Developer/ Mean Stack Developers
4 - 10 yr(s).
WE ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF CREATING A BRAND'S STORY.
Virtuos is redefining how Experience Cloud can be transformed across brand, digital and commerce.
Virtuos Consultare - The Experience Consultancy Services Expert in the digital age delivers exceptional business outcomes around customer centricity, e-business, social media marketing and the cloud. Passionately built by people who know what works best for their customers, Virtuos has an explicit mission to transform the way companies do business using Business 3.0 paradigms. And we (the team) are composed of the very best talent obtainable, role by role: a team of superstars in our own fields. Virtuos Team leaders double-stretch customer and the team to achieve ambitious goals; actively span boundaries, and act as powerful conduits of ideas.
We are looking for truly Virtuoso teams who can bring aggrandized value to our business offerings.
Born in native cloud as an Experience Consultancy in 2008
High Performance Teams with core values of Virtuosity, Veracity and Velocity
Formed Alliances with Verint(Kana), Oracle, Salesforce.com, 24(7) and Microsoft amongst others. In 2013 launched
Consultare Division to deliver Differentiated Consulting Services in Customer Experience (CX), CRM and Employee Experience(EX).
In 2016 launched CX.Digital Initiative to connect CX with Marketing by offering Indicial CX Audit, C Journey Mapping, C.Digital Design Thinking, CXdesk and CustomerVoice - the building blocks of CX Continuum.
In 2018 on its 10th Anniversary, launched Exonomy to incubate, innovate new digital century businesses.
- Understanding of business requirements and the process of translating them into well-engineered and integrated technical solutions and reusable components.
- Interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and management to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Setting up process for code quality & coding practices.
- Apply business case development and project justification techniques to varying information technology related questions.
- Take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API Lead the entire web application development lifecycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
Desired Skills, Experience & Abilities:
- Knowledge & Portfolio of websites developed in HTML 5, CSS3, JS, AJAX, PHP, Wordpress, Magento, Drupal
- Experience In any one of the frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP is a plus.
- Experience with all aspects of the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack.
- Experience in common 3rd party API's like Payment Gateway Integrations, Facebook, Google, Amazon etc
- Should have experience in developing eCommerce websites.
- Skills of development of basic mobile apps is an addon. PSD to HTML conversion skill is an addon.
- Write clean, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core projects & databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly execute design work with a high standard for quality within time and technical constraints.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Great team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and mentoring skills.
- Will help management hire the right candidates and build highly skilled teams.
- Prior experience with Agile development methodology.
Job Type: Full-time