e are searching for a highly motivated, self-directed Sales Person. You are as enthusiastic about sales as we are, or even more.
- Cold call and cold email leads.
- Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads.
- Vet lead list for warm and cold leads.
- Identify prospects that fit the target demographic.
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects.
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects.
- Report weekly sales goals and objectives to regional leaders.
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals.
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new products and service offerings
Responsibilities and Duties
Should be able to deal with client escalations and ready to work in any shifts.He/ She will have to handle multiple Processes and clients .
- Should be able to send daily reports to all clients within TAT.
- The candidate should be extremely fluent in the English language and have above average customer handling skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills in English is a must.
- Excellent Skills in people management and excel is a must
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships.
- Ability to convince and persuade.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in [X] language.
- [X] degree in Finance, Marketing, or relevant fields
- [X] vacation days
- Sick, personal, and parental leave
- Child and elder care
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Professional development