Responsibilities and Duties
· Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
· Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
· Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
· File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
· Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
· Develop and maintain a filing system
· Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
· Make travel arrangements
· Document expenses and hand in reports
· Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Knowledge of general office procedures
· Good communication in English
· Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, including Word and Excel, and the
· Ability to operate office equipment (fax, copier, mail, etc.)
· Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
· Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar punctuation and math
Semyung India is a Sales and Service company established in 2005 in Chennai with its headquarters in Seoul, Korea. Starting it's business in the field of Electronics, it has become a pioneer in the field of Factory Automation.
Being the leader in Lithium Ion Battery Business in India, Semyung India fulfill the needs of Li-Ion Battery R&D organisations, Research Institutes & Manufacturers. Semyung India is committed to introduce new technology solutions of Li-ion Battery Pack Systems with the strategic partnership of Samsung SDI for various existing applications that are using Lead Acid Batteries.
Especially in Industrial Automation using Robots, Semyung India has joined the World leader YUDO SUNS, Korea with it's strong after sales support, Semyung India is committed to give it's service on time and satisfaction to customer.