- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment, and support
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communication
- Analysing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of NODE JS.
- Familiarity with One OOPS language Java/C#
- Familiarity with OOPS concept and design patterns.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MySql, and Mongo dB)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Doctors in India have invaluable experience to drive clinical research, and we help enable that. Our technology solutions structure clinical data for seamless clinical analytics. THB offers breakthrough health technology products that empower organizations to understand and improve patient health in a personalized and engaging way. THB is dedicated to providing the tools and the team to identify and reverse potential health risks long before symptoms appear, and thereby, optimize health of its consumers.