- Development of Sales Action Plans
- Improve Performance of Sales Executives
- Conduct market research and develops sales plans and updates periodically based on changing market scenarios and insights from the prior quarters.
- Sales plan must be reported every quarter to management team for analysis and approval.
- Target: Review, update, management approvals on a quarterly basis
- Ensure customers are happy with our services and their needs are being met,
- To ensure that all sales executives meet/exceed the sales targets provided to them.
- To ensure that the customers clear their dues within existing timelines.
- Track the performance of sales team and guide them consistently meet sales targets
- To meet customers, get their feedback on customer feedback form
- Work with the accounts & CRM to identify any delays and mitigate the issues to ensure timely collection
- Internal business process to be followed adherence to company policy
Working in sync with the Prime Minister's Housing Scheme, "Homes for All by 2020", Sowparnika has been delivering quality homes to all. We have redefined the concept of quality housing. With its headquarters in Bangalore, Sowparnika Projects is a leading real estate developer in the Southern part of India.
We believe in developing in-house competencies. Hence, we have a customized team for Design, Quality Check, Electrical & Plumbing, Block Work and Fabrication.
They monitor and evaluate the progress from the time of construction to the delivery of the project.
We aim to incorporate the concept of Lean Six Sigma across all processes in our organization. We at Sowparnika, have laid a foundation solely based on our core values which are Commitment, Customer Satisfaction and Teamwork.