Job Title: Hardware Design Engineer
Department: R & D/Projects
The Electronics Engineer will design hardware, support firmware/software development and support qualification of electronic products, used mainly in military environments (land, sea or air). Design work in other electronic areas may also be undertaken.
At least 1-3 years of Hardware design experience with relevant industry and broad range of experience, ideally with strong all-round electronic design and software/firmware
1. Good knowledge and design experience in Analog electronics, Digital interfaces, Microcontrollers and Power supplies.
2. Carry out detailed electronic circuit design, including simulation, design verification etc.
3. Proficient in board testing and debugging skills.
4. Should be able to prepare design documents, BOM and other technical documents in accordance with company procedures.
5. Prepare and participate in design reviews.
6. Well versed in schematic entry tools like OrCAD and be able to assist PCB design engineer in component placement, routing guidelines etc.
7. Collaborate effectively across disciplines.
8. Working knowledge of Risk management, Configuration management and Project management.
1. Working knowledge of design for Military/Avionics applications including EMI/EMC and environmental specifications and their testing.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Good written and presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
1. Self-driven with a positive outlook.
2. Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
3. Good communicator and well presented.
The role will be primarily office based with project/assignment travel as required.
Note:Looking for electronic hardware system design engineers, preferably having work experience of designing products/systems for aerospace and defence industries.