· Responsible for planning & scheduling daily field visits in assigned geography
· Provide proper training to the merchant with App & ensure its usage of merchandising items/QR codes & stickers at the outlets
· Should be comfortable with 100% field job.
· Identify key merchants and ensure that they are acquired and are actively transacting with A Pay
· Remain informed and up to date with regards to, competitors activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally
Amazon Pay is an online payments processing service that is owned by Amazon. Launched in 2007, Amazon Pay uses the consumer base of Amazon.com and focuses on giving users the option to pay with their Amazon accounts on external merchant websites. As of January 2019 the service is available in US, UK, Austria and other countries.
Amazon Pay provides the option to purchase goods and services from websites and mobile apps using the addresses and payment methods stored in the Amazon account, such as credit cards or a direct debit bank account.