· To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
· To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
· To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
· To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
· To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
· To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
· To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
· To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
· To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
· To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
· To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
· To analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
· To ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
· To develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
· To plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
· To provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
We are eastern Odisha based FMCG company under the aegis of Casey Foods having our production/manufacturing unit at Phulbani, Kandhamal District. We deal with day to day FMCG products involving common customer interest. Our common products include most of the Indian species and common edibles. Produced under controlled hygienic conditions following strict processing parameters, Casey believes quality to be in its core. Our round the clock quality testers monitor the batch by batch production thus ensuring quality to be above all in front of our esteemed customers. State of the art machineries work round the clock ensuring flawless production satisfying every customer demands. Being certified with HCCAP and FSSAI, the products of Casey had gained excellence at par. This is due to our dedicate efforts towards customer satisfaction Casey believe in “make with trust”.