This is a creative position for young and social-media savvy candidates who can:
1. Monitor company and brand social media channels.
2. Make marketing plans for the business
3. Create content for multiple social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
4. Understand the latest social media trends and use them while posting
5. Build relationships with social media influencers
6. Keep up-to-date with what competitors are doing
7. Create social media reports
Knowledge and implementation of digital ads, publishers, content marketing, product marketing, SEO among various other marketing techniques.
As per the law, once a person dies, the body of that individual belongs to their first relatives who may not know the individual's wish or desire regarding organ donation. Even though there is lot of awareness that has been spread by various govt. and non-profit organizations about organ donation, yet the numbers are not so impressive. The biggest challenge that a transplant co-ordinator of any hospital faces is to know the wish of a brain dead individual. We wish to create a reference check, where anyone can come and see the last wish of an individual to supplement the formal process of signing a pledge form or possessing a donor card.
To resolve the reference check, we created an app that will allow anyone to search the message that has been put up by an individual. The message could be a text, audio, photo, or a video.