· Provide code and supporting documentation in accordance with the Software Development Processes.
· To generate and document appropriate designs.
· Follow a Waterfall development approach.
· Keep abreast of software technology changes and make sure that current technical solutions are up to date.
· University degree (preferably in a science related subject or in engineering)
· Strong Experience of 4 – 6 years in VC++ 6.0, C# 2.0, OOPS.
· Fluent in English - speaking, reading, writing
· Desirable: Experience on tools like Trackgear, Code Collaborator
· Desirable: familiarity with good laboratory practice related to testing, test data collection, documentation and presentation
· Desirable: Some experience in working with Instruments
· Desirable: Knowledge on MassLynx.