About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Developing the content from scratch.
- Good in research/search based articles.
- Doing Research and analysis of what is trending, what millennials love to surf on the internet.
- Work closely with marketing team members.
- Optimize (Write & edit) content using SEO best practices.
- Proofreading, editing & writing content on a regular basis.
- Delivering the best content quickly.
- Monitoring marketing trends on Social Media.
- Coordinating with the team (Boss, Writers, Graphic Designers, and Digital Marketers).
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent level of awareness in the fields of Entertainment, Politics, or Beauty.
- Should have thorough knowledge on how to search on Google.
- And a Good Sense of humor.
- Able to work flexible hours when requested.
- Applicants must have a laptop of their own.
What this Job will offer to students?
- They will gain valuable work experience.
- They will get an edge in the job market.
- They will be able to network and establish relationships with working professionals in their field.
- They will be given many opportunities to enhance their skills. (Technical as well as non-technical).