Job description for the role
Role Name: Business Development Intern – Supply Team
● Recruitment of riders for Grocery / Food / Kirana Stores (Hyperlocal) and Ecommerce business
● Sourcing of riders through different channels like Database, Mobilization & recruitment camps etc.
● Drive rider hiring and quality in sync with operations requirement; Plan a mix source of hiring
● Represent the company to the customer or rider partners with responsibility, politeness & integrity
● Honesty, regularity and dedication towards work
● Mass recruitment; Blue-collar hiring
● Coordination and persuasive skills
● Punctuality and timeliness
● Good communication; Knowledge of vernacular is a must
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
● Education – 10th Pass preferred
● Age – 19 to 50 years preferred
● Ownership – Android phone + Own Bike or Scooter
● Functional Regional language (Ability to speak & read) is a must
● Functional English (Ability to speak & read) is preferred
● Mass recruitment of field executives work experience is preferred
The most prominent Indian brands in food, e-commerce, grocery and healthcare rely on Shadowfax for on-demand deliveries.
Shadowfax provides businesses access to cutting edge technology in logistics and a reliable delivery network. More than 7,000 delivery partners work with Shadowfax’s multi-modal platform, driving bikes, minivans, trucks, airlines and even electric vehicles.
The network is capable of delivering instantly within and across 100 cities. Businesses can simply plug-n-play into Shadowfax’s platform to deliver everything from food to grocery to medicines to apparels and furniture.