We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience and Qualifications
Strong understanding of SOLID design principles of programming and OOP in C#
- Understanding of .NET Framework 4.5.2
- Strong working knowledge of different Service Frameworks such as ASP.NET, MVC5, REST based API, Web API, WCF
- Strong Experience in MS SQL and SQL Programming (T-SQL) or Experience in Oracle and SQL Programming (PL-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio 2017, SQL Management Studio, VS Code Repository Tool (preferably GIT/Bitbucket), Jenkins, SharePoint
B.tech (CS)/MCA are welcome to apply
3.5 years of experience into ASP.net is required
WorkLooper is a one-stop shop for all your marketing, communication, and information technology solutions. We provide a unique blend of consumer insights, research, design, and technology to our clients, creating a 360 degree approach for all the clients’ needs.
WorkLooper is a Noida based service provider that acts as an umbrella to various kind of marketing, communication and information technology solutions. We have a wide network of professionals, working across the global arena of expertise to transform businesses and create innovative design experiences at global as well as local platform.
Our plethora of services include web designing, graphic designing, app development, digital marketing, communication solution, business branding, and information technology solutions. Our Unique Selling Proposition (USP) is the variation of creative solutions and services we bring to the table with the utmost quality, with the time frame set by the client.