Welcome To Accountant Placement Consultancy
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Once You Get Offer Letter Have to Pay One Month Salary For Our Consultancy .
If Your Interested Share your updated CV Note ,ID Proof Xerox , two Passport size photo & Then Contact Our HR Team
Thanking You ,
Best Regards ,